I’ve already reviewed one of the sling bags from Waterfly — the Mini sling bag. As the name suggests, it’s quite small and perfect for everyday use.
The Waterfly Messenger sling bag is larger and more spacious than the Waterfly Mini sling bag.
The Messenger sling bag is great not only as an everyday bag, but, unlike the Waterfly Mini sling bag, is also perfect for commute. Thanks to its size and multiple compartments it can hold all your electronics and essentials.
Waterfly Messenger Sling Bag is Roomy
What I like the most about this sling bag is its capacity. It can easily accommodate my 12” MacBook in its case. And there’s even room for a couple of books and some everyday essentials, such as hand cream, chargers, phone and wallet.
When my laptop wasn’t in the bag, I could fit a few books and a thermos easily. And there was still a plenty of space left for small everyday items.
Because of its roominess the Waterfly Messenger sling bag is great for day trips as well.
Pockets and Compartments
The Waterfly Messenger sling bag has multiple pockets and compartments:
- Roomy main compartment;
- Two mesh and one fabric slip pockets in the main compartment, perfect for storing small items such as cables, chargers, makeup, etc.;
- One reasonably sized elastic pocket at the back of the main compartment (fits a tablet computer);
- Zippered front compartment for a book or a tablet (under the flap);
- Small zippered pocket on a flap which covers the front compartment;
- Two side mesh pockets;
- Reasonably sized zippered pocket on the shoulder strap (fits iPhone 11).
Features and Material
The Messenger sling bag features:
- The earphone hole at the top of the backpack.
- Key fob in the main compartment.
- Reflective strap on the shoulder strap pocket.
- Two small adjustable straps on the bottom of the bag that can hold an umbrella.
- Magnetic snap flap closure for the second largest compartment.
The Waterfly Messenger sling bag is made of water resistant nylon. The lining is nylon fabric.
The back panel is padded and lined with breathable and moisture wicking mesh fabric. The shoulder strap is very sturdy and well padded. It also is lined with a breathable and moisture wicking mesh fabric.
Just like with the Mini sling bag, one end of the shoulder strap is detachable. It can be attached to either of the D rings at the bottom of the bag, depending on what shoulder you prefer to carry the sling bag.
Dimensions: 12.99” x 8.2” x 3.14” (33 x 21 x 8 cm).
Strap length: 31” – 39.76” (78 – 101 cm).
Where to Buy the Waterfly Messenger Sling Bag?
Buy it from the website of WaterFly.
Get 15% off with waterflyoff15.
Buy the daypack from Amazon.
Disclosure: Although Waterfly packable daypack was sponsored by Waterfly, the opinion shared is my own.